Why should you have Gibson Mechanical install a humidifier on your furnace?
Without a humidifier, a furnace dries out the air in your home. That dry air can …
- increase household dust
- cause cracks in wood furniture
- cause nosebleeds
- cause dry skin
- contribute to sore throats
Dry air also reduces the efficiency of your furnace; moist air holds more heat.
A furnace-mounted flow-through humidifier delivers moist air throughout your home, increasing your comfort and saving you money. Gibson Mechanical will …
- recommend a humidifier of the proper size and capacity for your home
- professionally install it
- maintain it along with your furnace, air conditioner, and water heater
We offer a 10 year warranty on parts and a 1 year warranty on labour for all services. Ask us about our extended labour warranty. We service units from all manufacturers.
We’re proud to carry humidifiers from General Aire!
Feeling parched? Contact Gibson Mechanical today for a free, no-obligation quotation on a new humidifier.