You may be eligible to receive up to $5,000 in home renovation rebates from the Government of Ontario!
Are you a Union Gas or Enbridge customer who heats your home with a natural gas furnace or boiler? Do you own a detached, semi-detached, town house, or mobile home?
To claim your rebate:
- Call a participating certified energy advisor before starting your renovations.
- Complete your pre-renovation energy assessment.
- Review your assessment and renovation options with your energy advisor.
- Complete at least two of the eligible renovations with a reputable contractor.
- Call your advisor to complete your post-renovation assessment.
Your advisor will collect and submit all the necessary paperwork to Union Gas or Enbridge.
Gibson Mechanical can perform the following renovations which qualify for rebates:
- Replace a less than 96% AFUE natural gas furnace with a 96% or higher AFUE condensing natural gas furnace: $250 rebate
- Replace a less than 90% AFUE natural gas boiler with a 90% or higher AFUE condensing natural gas boiler: $1,000 rebate
- Replace an existing natural gas water heater with a 0.80 EF or higher tank type ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas water heater: $400 rebate
- Replace an existing natural gas water heater with a 0.90 EF hor higher tankless type ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas water heater: $400 rebate