Why should you have Gibson Mechanical install a humidifier on your furnace?
Without a humidifier, a furnace dries out the air in your home. That dry air can …
- increase household dust
- cause cracks in wood furniture
- cause nosebleeds
- cause dry skin
- contribute to sore throats
Dry air also reduces the efficiency of your furnace; moist air holds more heat.
A furnace-mounted flow-through humidifier delivers moist air throughout your home, increasing your comfort and saving you money. Gibson Mechanical will …
- recommend a humidifier of the proper size and capacity for your home
- professionally install it
- maintain it along with your furnace, air conditioner, and water heater
We offer a 10 year warranty on parts and a 1 year warranty on labour for all services. Ask us about our extended labour warranty!
We’re happy to service humidifiers from all manufacturers.
Feeling parched? Contact Gibson Mechanical today for a free, no-obligation quotation on a new humidifier.